Our office is open and our team members are on-site as of March 15, 2021. Per Los Angeles County guidelines, all team members and visitors are required to wear a mask to enter our building. All installations and training are encouraged to be performed remotely either through teleconferencing services (e.g. AnyDesk) or on the phone. Please contact your Support Representative for more details.
This overrides all guidelines we have implemented in the past and the below is kept for historical purposes.
- Update (February 25, 2021): As cases are still high, our team members will be returning on March 15, 2021.
- Update (February 19, 2021): With cases falling and vaccine distribution underway, our team members will be returning on-site on March 1, 2021.
- Update (December 21, 2020): To stay aligned with Los Angeles County's stay-at-home orders, we will be suspending return to office until further notice.
- Update (December 11, 2020): Due to the sudden rise in COVID-19 cases, we will be reinstating remote work for all remaining employees on-site, intending to return on December 28th.
- Update (May 31, 2020): We will be reopening our office on June 3, 2020.
- Update (May 28, 2020): Our physical office plans to reopen on June 1, 2020, with a partial team on-site to handle support, implementation, and customization for your needs. We have been working remotely since the Safer-at-Home order was announced in mid-March.
We stress the importance of our team’s and their families’ health, and are requiring all team members to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) while in our office and practice social distancing guidelines.
Until further notice, all installations and trainings will continue to be performed remotely, either through tele-conferencing services or the phone. Please contact your Support Representative for more details.
Our operations during COVID-19
As mandated by public health officials and as a precautionary measure due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we are enabling our business continuity plan where our employees will work remotely. This plan will be effective March 20th, 2020, until further notice.
Here are the ways you can continue reaching us at this time:
- Our main office phone line (+1 (626) 821-0882) will continue to be available during business hours (Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-6:00 PM Pacific Time). Thanks to the flexibility of our Support Team, we have instituted a forwarding system where our main office line will be routed. Please be patient as hold times may be longer than expected and we may need to reroute phone calls.
- Email will continue to be available. Our support representatives are available over email. If you have a general support question, please email email@example.com.
- All installations and training will be performed remotely. If your business has a pending installation or training session, we will be utilizing remote tools to connect to your server. All onsite installations and training sessions will be suspended until further notice.
- All existing and new customizations and upgrades will continue. Our software developers are now working remotely and will continue building out your features and updates. Once normal business operations resume, we know you’ll want to get back to growing your business and now’s the time to prepare!
Much like you, our business is weathering through these troubling times and we are ensuring that we continue our ability to address your business needs despite the significant disruptions. We hope that all of us can emerge from this circumstance stronger than before.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us by contacting your Support Representative or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.